- Feeling tired, overworked, or experiencing stress and tension? Wintergreen is the perfect remedy for those long days and tired muscles
- Well-known for its warming and soothing sensation when massaged into the skin, Wintergreen is an ideal oil for massage or to relieve aches and pains
- Wintergreen features a minty-fresh aroma with notes of sweetness and evergreen
- A part of our Relief Collection, Wintergreen is our #1 essential oil for relieving aches and pains
- This powerful oil releases tension loosens tight muscles and may help with swelling and inflammation.
- Sukooon's Wintergreen Essential Oil can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally.
- Dilute with carriers’ oil (olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil).
- Use within three months after opening bottle.
- 100% Pure Wintergreen Essential Oil.
- Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own.
- Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product.
Learn how you and your family can safely apply essential oils topically.
Essential oils are highly concentrated. To dilute them, add your favorite carrier oil. This process will help "carry" the oils into the skin for better absorption, spread further and protect the skin from irritation. See the chart below dilution guidelines.
We are happy to provide our 15 Day No Hassle Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee. Our products can be returned if not suitable and not damaged or not effective, even if opened, for up to 15 days. A refund back to the original form of payment will be issued after the product is returned.
If you would like to return your order or item, please contact Customer Service by phone +92 322 7276200. What do we need? Please include the following information so Customer Service. Order number Items being returned (or just indicate the entire order) Reason for the return.