- Grapeseed Oil is famous as a fixing in topical healthy skin items since it skims well on the skin and is effectively consumed by the skin without leaving an oily inclination
- It additionally supports the skin’s boundary fix and helps balance dampness levels
- Grapeseed Oil has moisturizing properties that make it great for both dry and oily skin.
- The abundant proteins, minerals, and the linoleic acid it contains also offer lots of benefits for hair
- Grapeseed Oil is lighter than Coconut Oil and Olive Oil. Thus, when utilized, it won’t cause your hair to feel oily
- It helps to boost immunity.
- Sukooon's Grapeseed Essential Oil can be used topically (combined with carrier oils and moisturizers) and externally.
- Dilute with carriers’ oil (olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil).
- Use within three months after opening bottle.
- 100% Pure Grapeseed Essential Oil.
- Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Essential oils are volatile compounds that can never be used on their own.
- Always use essential oils with a carrier oil such as almond, argan and coconut.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store under 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product.
Learn how you and your family can safely apply essential oils topically.
Essential oils are highly concentrated. To dilute them, add your favorite carrier oil. This process will help "carry" the oils into the skin for better absorption, spread further and protect the skin from irritation. See the chart below dilution guidelines.
We are happy to provide our 15 Day No Hassle Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee. Our products can be returned if not suitable and not damaged or not effective, even if opened, for up to 15 days. A refund back to the original form of payment will be issued after the product is returned.
If you would like to return your order or item, please contact Customer Service by phone +92 322 7276200. What do we need? Please include the following information so Customer Service. Order number Items being returned (or just indicate the entire order) Reason for the return.